Today I have one last card to share using the Check You Out stampset! This one is simple, but I like it. Sometimes simple is good!
To make this card:
1. Start with a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" Smoky Slate card base. Cut a 4" x 5 1/4" piece of Highland Heather cardstock. Stamp the background in Highland Heather using the Buffalo Check stampset. Adhere to the card base.
2. Cut a piece of Whisper White cardstock to 3 1/2" x 4 3/4". Stamp the books in Highland Heather, Flirty Flamingo, and Coastal Cabana. Adhere to the card base.
3. Stamp the owl in Smoky Slate on Whisper White cardstock. Fussy cut the owl. Adhere to the stamped piece using dimensionals.
4. Stamp the happy birthday in memento ink on Flirty Flamingo cardstock. Punch using the 1" circle punch. Punch the Coastal Cabana cardstock using the 1 1/8" scalloped circle punch. Adhere the sentiment to the scalloped circle. Adhere to the card base using dimensionals.
5. Add the purple rhinestones to the card.
To purchase the supplies for this card, go to my online store at www.lisahenderson.stampinup.net or click on the product links below.
Love Stampin' Up! products and live in Canada? Join the Stamp & Create Team! Right now is the best time! For $135 including shipping and (in most provinces, depending on tax laws), tax, you can pick up to $205 (normally this is $165!) of any current Stampin' Up! products you would like! Then, you will receive a $14 coupon to use towards your first demonstrator order! And you will become a part of the best crafting community! Join now at www.lisahenderson.stampinup.net/jointhefun
I am so excited to announce that I will be running the Card Cafe class at Shop & Play Cafe again this fall! The next date is September 19th. Registration is limited so don't delay. Find more information and register online at https://stampandcreatewithlisa.net/collections/all-products/products/card-cafe-september-19th-2019
I have a new class to announce! Fab Fun Friday Cards is now here! The first class with be September 20th at Shop & Play Cafe in Kingston. Register online at https://stampandcreatewithlisa.net/collections/all-products/products/fab-fun-friday-cards-at-shop-play-cafe-september-20th-2019
Stampin' Up! just released brand new storage for our ink pads, Stampin' Write markers, Stampin' Blends, ink refills and accessories! Check it out at www.lisahenderson.stampinup.net!
Join me on Wednesday’s at 3:30pm for a Facebook live at www.facebook.com/stampandcreatewithlisa
Are you registered for next month's scrapbooking class on August 22nd? There are 2 time slots available, 1:30-4:30 and 6-10pm. Register now by email to firstname.lastname@example.org! Registration ends on August 20th. Find out more info at https://www.facebook.com/events/899151540275248/
Are you registered for next month's card class on August 22nd? There are 2 time slots available, 1:30-4:30 and 6-10pm. Don't delay, register now by email to email@example.com! Registration ends on August 20th. Find out more info at https://www.facebook.com/events/137666040240662
Paper Pumpkin is Stampin' Up!'s monthly subscription club! These kits are always amazing, and seem to only get better each month! Go to https://www.paperpumpkin.com/en-ca/sign-up/?demoid=2099167 to order today or to find out more information!
Need a weekend full of crafting and free of responsibility? Join us for our upcoming weekend retreat at the Four Points Sheraton in Kingston! For more information, go to https://stampandcreatewithlisa.net/collections/all-products/products/fall-2019-retreat
Need 12 hours of crafting? Come join us for our upcoming crop at St. Lawrence College Kingston while we raise funds for Breast Cancer Action Kingston. Register online at https://stampandcreatewithlisa.net/collections/all-products/products/crop-kingston-september-2019-crop