Welcome back! Today I have another card using the Check you Out Stampset. I took a page out of yesterdays card and created my own background for the card base.
This would be such a cute card for someone starting a new job or new school! To make this card:
1. Start with a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" card base in Flirty Flamingo. Stamp the heart and congratulations on the card base in Flirty Flamingo.
2. Cut a piece of 3" x 4 1/4" piece of Coastal Cabana cardstock and set aside.
3. Cut a piece of 2 3/4" x 4" piece of Whisper White cardstock. Stamp the bottom book in Highland Heather, the middle book in Flirty Flamingo, and the top book in Coastal Cabana. Stamp the bookworm in Crumb Cake, and colour the bowtie in Highland Heather. Adhere the stamped piece to the Coastal Cabana cardstock and adhere the layered piece to the card base.
4. Stamp the heart in Flirty Flamingo and stamp the starting a new chapter in Memento over top. Punch out the sentiment using the 1" circle punch. Punch a scalloped circle from the Highland Heather cardstock. Adhere the two together, and adhere to the card base using dimensionals.
5. Recolour the pearls using the Bermuda Bay blends. Allow to dry for a few moments, then transfer to the card using the Take Your Pick tool.
You can purchase the supplies for this card in my online store at www.lisahenderson.stampinup.net or by clicking the product links below.
Love Stampin' Up! products and live in Canada? Join the Stamp & Create Team! Right now is the best time! For $135 including shipping and (in most provinces, depending on tax laws), tax, you can pick up to $205 (normally this is $165!) of any current Stampin' Up! products you would like! Then, you will receive a $14 coupon to use towards your first demonstrator order! And you will become a part of the best crafting community! Join now at www.lisahenderson.stampinup.net/jointhefun
I am so excited to announce that I will be running the Card Cafe class at Shop & Play Cafe again this fall! The next date is September 19th. Registration is limited so don't delay. Find more information and register online at https://stampandcreatewithlisa.net/collections/all-products/products/card-cafe-september-19th-2019
I have a new class to announce! Fab Fun Friday Cards is now here! The first class with be September 20th at Shop & Play Cafe in Kingston. Register online at https://stampandcreatewithlisa.net/collections/all-products/products/fab-fun-friday-cards-at-shop-play-cafe-september-20th-2019
Stampin' Up! just released brand new storage for our ink pads, Stampin' Write markers, Stampin' Blends, ink refills and accessories! Check it out at www.lisahenderson.stampinup.net!
Join me on Wednesday’s at 3:30pm for a Facebook live at www.facebook.com/stampandcreatewithlisa
Are you registered for next month's scrapbooking class on August 22nd? There are 2 time slots available, 1:30-4:30 and 6-10pm. Register now by email to email@example.com! Registration ends on August 20th. Find out more info at https://www.facebook.com/events/899151540275248/
Are you registered for next month's card class on August 22nd? There are 2 time slots available, 1:30-4:30 and 6-10pm. Don't delay, register now by email to firstname.lastname@example.org! Registration ends on August 20th. Find out more info at https://www.facebook.com/events/137666040240662
Paper Pumpkin is Stampin' Up!'s monthly subscription club! These kits are always amazing, and seem to only get better each month! Go to https://www.paperpumpkin.com/en-ca/sign-up/?demoid=2099167 to order today or to find out more information!
Need a weekend full of crafting and free of responsibility? Join us for our upcoming weekend retreat at the Four Points Sheraton in Kingston! For more information, go to https://stampandcreatewithlisa.net/collections/all-products/products/fall-2019-retreat
Need 12 hours of crafting? Come join us for our upcoming crop at St. Lawrence College Kingston while we raise funds for Breast Cancer Action Kingston. Register online at https://stampandcreatewithlisa.net/collections/all-products/products/crop-kingston-september-2019-crop