Welcome back! Today I have a card to share that I made for my last library class in August. I love how it turned out! I also used the stamps to create my own designer series paper--lots of fun, and you get the colours that you want!
To make this card:
1. Start with a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" Smoky Slate card base. Cut a piece of 4" x 5 1/4" Whisper White cardstock and adhere to the card base. Cut a piece of 3 7/8" x 5 1/8" Rich Razzleberry cardstock and using the books, stamp them in Rich Razzleberry ink, rotating the books as you stamp (I did mount all 3 books on one block and stamped all 3 at once). Adhere to the layered card base.
2. Punch a 2 1/4" circle from Whisper White cardstock. Stamp the glasses repeatedly in Crushed Curry ink. Set aside.
3. Punch a 2" circle from Whisper White cardstock. Stamp the owl in Pretty Peacock ink. Stamp the glasses in Smoky Slate ink. Set aside.
4. Punch a 1" circle from Whisper White cardstock. Stamp the heart in Rich Razzleberry. Stamp the Happy Birthday in Pretty Peacock. Punch a 1 1/8" scalloped Circle from the Crushed Curry cardstock. Adhere the two together.
5. Adhere the 2 1/4" circle, and the 2" circle to the card base using tear tape. Adhere the layered sentiment using dimensionals.
6. Add the Pretty Peacock faceted gems (Tip: I prefer to use the Take Your Pick tool--it's one of those things you don't think you need until you use it! It makes adhere gems significantly easier).
You can purchase the supplies to make this card and more in my online store at www.lisahenderson.stampinup.net or by clicking one of the product links below.
Love Stampin' Up! products and live in Canada? Join the Stamp & Create Team! Right now is the best time! For $135 including shipping and (in most provinces, depending on tax laws), tax, you can pick up to $205 (normally this is $165!) of any current Stampin' Up! products you would like! Then, you will receive a $14 coupon to use towards your first demonstrator order! And you will become a part of the best crafting community! Join now at www.lisahenderson.stampinup.net/jointhefun
I am so excited to announce that I will be running the Card Cafe class at Shop & Play Cafe again this fall! The next date is September 19th. Registration is limited so don't delay. Find more information and register online at https://stampandcreatewithlisa.net/collections/all-products/products/card-cafe-september-19th-2019
I have a new class to announce! Fab Fun Friday Cards is now here! The first class with be September 20th at Shop & Play Cafe in Kingston. Register online at https://stampandcreatewithlisa.net/collections/all-products/products/fab-fun-friday-cards-at-shop-play-cafe-september-20th-2019
Stampin' Up! just released brand new storage for our ink pads, Stampin' Write markers, Stampin' Blends, ink refills and accessories! Check it out at www.lisahenderson.stampinup.net!
Join me on Wednesday’s at 3:30pm for a Facebook live at www.facebook.com/stampandcreatewithlisa
Are you registered for next month's scrapbooking class on August 22nd? There are 2 time slots available, 1:30-4:30 and 6-10pm. Register now by email to email@example.com! Registration ends on August 20th. Find out more info at https://www.facebook.com/events/899151540275248/
Are you registered for next month's card class on August 22nd? There are 2 time slots available, 1:30-4:30 and 6-10pm. Don't delay, register now by email to firstname.lastname@example.org! Registration ends on August 20th. Find out more info at https://www.facebook.com/events/137666040240662
Paper Pumpkin is Stampin' Up!'s monthly subscription club! These kits are always amazing, and seem to only get better each month! Go to https://www.paperpumpkin.com/en-ca/sign-up/?demoid=2099167 to order today or to find out more information!
Need a weekend full of crafting and free of responsibility? Join us for our upcoming weekend retreat at the Four Points Sheraton in Kingston! For more information, go to https://stampandcreatewithlisa.net/collections/all-products/products/fall-2019-retreat
Need 12 hours of crafting? Come join us for our upcoming crop at St. Lawrence College Kingston while we raise funds for Breast Cancer Action Kingston. Register online at https://stampandcreatewithlisa.net/collections/all-products/products/crop-kingston-september-2019-crop