Welcome back! Today I have a card that was inspired by the amazing Brian King. You can see Brian's amazing original at https://stampwithbrian.com/2019/06/26/check-you-out-for-the-be-inspired-blog-hop/. But I did make some changes to make it more "me" such as brighter colours!
Isn't that bookworm so cute!?! I had to stamp and cut out his bowtie (and colour it), but it was worth it!
To make this card:
1. Start with a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" Crumb Cake Card base. Cut a piece of 4" x 5 1/4" Whisper White cardstock and adhere to the card base. Cut a piece of 3 7/8" x 5 1/8" Melon Mambo cardstock. Using the 3 book stamps, ink them in Melon Mambo and stamp on the card base (I put all three stamps on one block and stamped them all at one), alternating the stamp direction as you go across the piece. Adhere to the card base.
2. Using the layering squares dies, cut a scalloped square from Whisper White cardstock, and a square from Granny Apple Green cardstock. Adhere the two together, then adhere to the card base.
3. Stamp the library card in Crumb Cake and cut out. Stamp the bookworm in Bermuda Bay and cut out. Adhere to the layered squares.
4. Stamp the bowtie (upper portion of the bookworm) in Melon Mambo, and cut out the bowtie. Colour the Melon Mambo bowtie using the Melon Mambo Stampin' Write marker and adhere to the bookworm.
5. Stamp Happy Birthday in Memento black on Granny Apple Green cardstock, and punch out. Punch out a scalloped circle. Adhere the two together. Adhere the layered circle to the card using dimensionals.
You can pick up the supplies for this card in my online store at www.lisahenderson.stampinup.net or by clicking on the product links below.
Love Stampin' Up! products and live in Canada? Join the Stamp & Create Team! Right now is the best time! For $135 including shipping and (in most provinces, depending on tax laws), tax, you can pick up to $205 (normally this is $165!) of any current Stampin' Up! products you would like! Then, you will receive a $14 coupon to use towards your first demonstrator order! And you will become a part of the best crafting community! Join now at www.lisahenderson.stampinup.net/jointhefun
I am so excited to announce that I will be running the Card Cafe class at Shop & Play Cafe again this fall! The next date is September 19th. Registration is limited so don't delay. Find more information and register online at https://stampandcreatewithlisa.net/collections/all-products/products/card-cafe-september-19th-2019
I have a new class to announce! Fab Fun Friday Cards is now here! The first class with be September 20th at Shop & Play Cafe in Kingston. Register online at https://stampandcreatewithlisa.net/collections/all-products/products/fab-fun-friday-cards-at-shop-play-cafe-september-20th-2019
Stampin' Up! just released brand new storage for our ink pads, Stampin' Write markers, Stampin' Blends, ink refills and accessories! Check it out at www.lisahenderson.stampinup.net!
Join me on Wednesday’s at 3:30pm for a Facebook live at www.facebook.com/stampandcreatewithlisa
Are you registered for next month's scrapbooking class on August 22nd? There are 2 time slots available, 1:30-4:30 and 6-10pm. Register now by email to firstname.lastname@example.org! Registration ends on August 20th. Find out more info at https://www.facebook.com/events/899151540275248/
Are you registered for next month's card class on August 22nd? There are 2 time slots available, 1:30-4:30 and 6-10pm. Don't delay, register now by email to email@example.com! Registration ends on August 20th. Find out more info at https://www.facebook.com/events/137666040240662
Paper Pumpkin is Stampin' Up!'s monthly subscription club! These kits are always amazing, and seem to only get better each month! Go to https://www.paperpumpkin.com/en-ca/sign-up/?demoid=2099167 to order today or to find out more information!
Need a weekend full of crafting and free of responsibility? Join us for our upcoming weekend retreat at the Four Points Sheraton in Kingston! For more information, go to https://stampandcreatewithlisa.net/collections/all-products/products/fall-2019-retreat
Need 12 hours of crafting? Come join us for our upcoming crop at St. Lawrence College Kingston while we raise funds for Breast Cancer Action Kingston. Register online at https://stampandcreatewithlisa.net/collections/all-products/products/crop-kingston-september-2019-crop