Welcome back again! Today I have another card to share with you using the Color Your Season stampset. This is one that I CASEd (Copy & Share Everything) from one of the Artisan Design Team members. But I used the new watercolour pencils that were released with the bundle to colour the flowers!
To get the bright blue, I used both blues and the purple in the watercolour pencils, then blended them using the aquapainter. I did the same thing on the leaves using the two greens.
Links by TheseAreMyStamps.com
Don't forget--today is the last day of the most amazing deal on the starter kit! Come join the Stamp & Create Team! Right now is the best time ever. In Canada, the cost is $135 (including shipping--and in most provinces, it also includes tax!). For the $135 you get:
- Up to $165 worth of ANY current Stampin' Up! product.
- A FREE Paper Pumpkin past kit
- To be apart of the best team ever!
- An ongoing 20% off on your purchases as long as you stay active (and you are automatically active until the end of December if you join now!)
- AND for the month of July ONLY--1 Free ink pad assortment (10 ink pads!) If you were to buy them individually they are $10.25 each -- so a $102.50 savings!
Don't miss out! Join today at www.lisahenderson.stampinup.net/jointhefun