Happy Monday! We had a great time at the crop this weekend. Thank you so much to those that were able to attend!
This week, I am going to be focusing on the Tropical Chic Suite of products. I can't tell you how much fun I've been having with these products! Check them out. There's the stampset and thinlits:
And the designer series paper--and not only is this paper a must have--it's also on sale right now! Buy three packs of (select) Designer Series Paper, and receive one for free!
We actually used this paper pack at the crop this weekend, so I have some fun projects to share this week. I want to start with this layout I made for the make & take at the crop:
1. Take the 12x12 Whisper White cardstock to use as your base. Cut the piece of Shaded Spruce to 8.5 x 6". Adhere to the Whisper White base.
2. Add the multicoloured piece of Designer Series Paper over the piece of Shaded Spruce. Cut a piece of Granny Apple Green to 2" x 5" and punch the top using the scalloped tag topper punch. Stamp the title on to the tag. Cut a circle using the stitched shapes thinlit from the pink watercoloured paper in the designer series paper pack. Adhere the circle to the page.
3. Cut a strip of Whisper White cardstock to 1/4" wide. Stamp your subtitle. Cut the strip to the width of the title. Adhere the tag and title strips to the page.
4. Using the Designer Series Paper and the thinlits, cut several leaves and flowers from the paper. If you want to save that gorgeous designer series paper, you could always stamp the images.
5. Adhere your photos--mine are cut to approx. 2.75 x 4".
Links by TheseAreMyStamps.com