Welcome back! Today I have a quick and cute card to share with you that we made at the August kids card class at the library. The kids had a blast and they had many different coloured walrus' but I kept mine simple ;)
You could easily do this with blends or the watercolour pencils, but I used the Stampin' Write markers to keep things simple with the kids class.
To make this card:
1. Cut a 4 1/4" x 11" piece of thick white cardstock. Score at 5 1/2" and fold to create a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" card base.
2. Cut a 4" x 5 1/4" piece and 3 pieces that are 1 3/4" x 1 3/4" of the Seaside Spray cardstock. Cut a piece of 3 7/8" x 5 1/8" piece of Smoky Slate Cardstock. And cut 3 pieces of 1 1/2" x 1 1/2" Whisper White cardstock.
3. Stamp the three walrus' in memento ink on the three white squares. Colour using the Smoky Slate Stampin' Write marker. Adhere to the three Seaside Spray squares with tear tape.
4. Adhere the large rectangle of Seaside Spray cardstock to the centre of the card base. Adhere the piece of Smoky Slate cardstock over top. Adhere the stamped squares.
5. Stamp the sentiment on Whisper White cardstock in memento. Punch out using the label punch. Adhere to the card base using dimensionals.
6. Add the seaside spray embellishments with the take your pick tool.
Need the supplies to make this card? You can click on the product links below or go to my online store at www.lisahenderson.stampinup.net
Want more of the Good Morning Magnolia? Check out my Class to Go! There are three options to choose from! Registration ends September 14th. Check them out:
I am so excited to announce that I will be running the Card Cafe class at Shop & Play Cafe again this fall! The next date is September 19th. Registration is limited so don't delay. Find more information and register online at https://stampandcreatewithlisa.net/collections/all-products/products/card-cafe-september-19th-2019
I have a new class to announce! Fab Fun Friday Cards is now here! The first class with be September 20th at Shop & Play Cafe in Kingston. Register online at https://stampandcreatewithlisa.net/collections/all-products/products/fab-fun-friday-cards-at-shop-play-cafe-september-20th-2019
Join me on Wednesday’s at 3:00pm for a Facebook live at www.facebook.com/stampandcreatewithlisa
Are you registered for next month's scrapbooking class on September 26th? There are 2 time slots available, 1:30-4:30 and 6-10pm. Register now by email to email@example.com! Registration ends on September 20th. Find out more info at https://www.facebook.com/events/899151540275248/
Are you registered for next month's card class on September 26th? There are 2 time slots available, 1:30-4:30 and 6-10pm. Don't delay, register now by email to firstname.lastname@example.org! Registration ends on September 20th. Find out more info at https://www.facebook.com/events/137666040240662
Need a weekend full of crafting and free of responsibility? Join us for our upcoming weekend retreat at the Four Points Sheraton in Kingston! For more information, go to https://stampandcreatewithlisa.net/collections/all-products/products/fall-2019-retreat