Welcome back! Yesterday I mentioned that I purchased the We'll Walrus Be Friends stampset for scrapbooking, and today I have a layout to share with you! Here's a quick look at the stampset:
Cute right? I didn't have a ton of time to make a layout when I did this one (and I might be 1000s of photos behind!!!), so I kept this one fairly simple. But I'm happy with how it turned out.
Let's just say someone found the Washed Ashore Art Exhibit that was taking place while we were at the Toronto Zoo. It was pretty spectacular (and scary knowing it was all garbage that had washed ashore). It's hard to see in the photo, but I used the new snowfall accents puff paint on the ice berg. It's so cool!!! It comes out of the container very watery, but once you use the heat gun, it puffs right up!!
To make this layout:
1. Start with a 12x12 Whisper White cardstock. Cut two pieces of the Balmy Blue cardstock to 4" x 3 1/2", and emboss using the hammered metal embossing folder. Adhere to the Whisper White base at the top and the bottom of the page (the 4" wide portion running left to right), approx. 1 1/2" from the left side.
2. Cut a piece of the striped designer series paper to 6 1/2" x 12" Adhere to the layered base approx. 3 1/4" from the bottom. Add 2 photos, 1 horizontal and 1 vertical (standard 4x6 size)starting with the vertical one approx. 1" from the left side, and centred on the striped designer series paper. The horizontal one will abut the vertical, but will be approx. 3/4" from the top of the striped piece.
3. Cut a 3 1/2" x 3" piece of Thick White cardstock. Stamp the walrus in Memento. Stamp the two fish around the walrus, alternating the two fish.
4. Stamp the sentiment on a 1" x 2 1/2" piece of Whisper White cardstock in memento ink on the right side. Notch the left side. Adhere to the layout approx. 2" from the left and 2 1/4" from the bottom.
5. Colour the walrus piece with the blends. Start with the light, accent with the dark, and then blend with the light blends.
6. Use the puff paint on the ice berg to create dimension. Heat with the heat tool to make it puff. Adhere to the layout with dimensionals.
7. Use the take your pick tool to add the blue rhinestones to the page.
Need the supplies to make this card? You can click on the product links below or go to my online store at www.lisahenderson.stampinup.net
Want more of the Good Morning Magnolia? Check out my Class to Go! There are three options to choose from! Registration ends September 14th. Check them out:
Option #1 - https://stampandcreatewithlisa.net/collections/all-products/products/good-morning-magnolia-class-to-go-option-1
Option #2 - https://stampandcreatewithlisa.net/collections/all-products/products/good-morning-magnolia-class-to-go-option-2
Option #3 - https://stampandcreatewithlisa.net/collections/all-products/products/good-morning-magnolia-class-to-go-option-3
I am so excited to announce that I will be running the Card Cafe class at Shop & Play Cafe again this fall! The next date is September 19th. Registration is limited so don't delay. Find more information and register online at https://stampandcreatewithlisa.net/collections/all-products/products/card-cafe-september-19th-2019
I have a new class to announce! Fab Fun Friday Cards is now here! The first class with be September 20th at Shop & Play Cafe in Kingston. Register online at https://stampandcreatewithlisa.net/collections/all-products/products/fab-fun-friday-cards-at-shop-play-cafe-september-20th-2019
Join me on Wednesday’s at 3:00pm for a Facebook live at www.facebook.com/stampandcreatewithlisa
Are you registered for next month's scrapbooking class on September 26th? There are 2 time slots available, 1:30-4:30 and 6-10pm. Register now by email to email@example.com! Registration ends on September 20th. Find out more info at https://www.facebook.com/events/899151540275248/
Are you registered for next month's card class on September 26th? There are 2 time slots available, 1:30-4:30 and 6-10pm. Don't delay, register now by email to firstname.lastname@example.org! Registration ends on September 20th. Find out more info at https://www.facebook.com/events/137666040240662
Paper Pumpkin is Stampin' Up!'s monthly subscription club! These kits are always amazing, and seem to only get better each month! Go to https://www.paperpumpkin.com/en-ca/sign-up/?demoid=2099167 to order today or to find out more information!
Need a weekend full of crafting and free of responsibility? Join us for our upcoming weekend retreat at the Four Points Sheraton in Kingston! For more information, go to https://stampandcreatewithlisa.net/collections/all-products/products/fall-2019-retreat