Welcome back! This week I have been featuring the We'll Walrus be Friends Stampset, and I have another sweet card to share with you. Check out this super cute stampset:
Cute right? Today I have a card to share with you that was inspired by a card by Helene den Breejen. I loved what she came up with, but of course I needed to make it my own! Here is my take:
To make this card:
1. Cut a piece of Smoky Slate cardstock to 5 1/2" x 8 1/2". Score and fold at 4 1/4" to create a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" card base. Cut a piece of 4" x 5 1/4" Night of Navy cardstock. Emboss with the subtle embossing folder. Adhere to the card base using the tear tape.
2. Cut a piece of 2 1/2" x 5 1/2" Whisper White cardstock. Adhere to the card base. Cut a piece of 2" x 5 1/2" striped designer series paper. Adhere to the card base.
3. Die cut 3 squares using the stitched shapes dies (they are slightly larger than a 1 1/2" square). Stamp the walrus' on two of the squares. Stamp the sentiment and the fish on the third square in memento.
4. Colour the stamped images using the Stampin' Blends. For best results, work in small areas. Start with the light blend, accent with the dark blend, and then blend with the light. Adhere the squares to the card base using dimensionals.
5. Add the blue rhinestones.
Need the supplies to make this card? You can click on the product links below or go to my online store at www.lisahenderson.stampinup.net
Want more of the Good Morning Magnolia? Check out my Class to Go! There are three options to choose from! Registration ends September 14th. Check them out:
I am so excited to announce that I will be running the Card Cafe class at Shop & Play Cafe again this fall! The next date is September 19th. Registration is limited so don't delay. Find more information and register online at https://stampandcreatewithlisa.net/collections/all-products/products/card-cafe-september-19th-2019
I have a new class to announce! Fab Fun Friday Cards is now here! The first class with be September 20th at Shop & Play Cafe in Kingston. Register online at https://stampandcreatewithlisa.net/collections/all-products/products/fab-fun-friday-cards-at-shop-play-cafe-september-20th-2019
Join me on Wednesday’s at 3:00pm for a Facebook live at www.facebook.com/stampandcreatewithlisa
Are you registered for next month's scrapbooking class on September 26th? There are 2 time slots available, 1:30-4:30 and 6-10pm. Register now by email to firstname.lastname@example.org! Registration ends on September 20th. Find out more info at https://www.facebook.com/events/899151540275248/
Are you registered for next month's card class on September 26th? There are 2 time slots available, 1:30-4:30 and 6-10pm. Don't delay, register now by email to email@example.com! Registration ends on September 20th. Find out more info at https://www.facebook.com/events/137666040240662
Need a weekend full of crafting and free of responsibility? Join us for our upcoming weekend retreat at the Four Points Sheraton in Kingston! For more information, go to https://stampandcreatewithlisa.net/collections/all-products/products/fall-2019-retreat