Welcome back! Today I am still featuring the We'll Walrus Be Friends Stampset:
Cute right? Today I have a card that was inspired by a package made by Tanja Richter. I loved that she had added sea element behind the walrus and had used the birch stamp to create a background.
Look how cute that little face is! I used some of our puff paint to create the foam on the waves.
And I love how the Pretty Peacock colour looks! To make this card:
1. Cute a piece of the Pretty Peacock cardstock to 4 1/4" x 11". Score and fold at 5 1/2". Cut a piece of 4" x 5 1/4" piece of the gray granite cardstock. Adhere to the card base.
2. Cut a piece of 3 7/8" x 5 1/8" piece of Whisper White cardstock. Stamp the birch stamp in Pretty Peacock ink (hint: if you don't have a large block or the stamparatus, but the birch stamp foam side down on the table and ink. Set your paper on top. Put a scrap piece of computer paper over top and rub the cardstock into the stamp. Carefully pick up).
3. Die cut a circle using the stitched circle die (approx. 2 1/2" in diameter). Stamp the walrus in memento. Cut a 1/2" x 2" piece of the Gray Granite cardstock and stamp the sentiment on it in Memento.
4. Die cut the seaweed twice in Pretty Peacock, once in Whisper White and once in Gray Granite. Adhere on the card base.
5. Use the blends to colour the walrus and water. Hint: work in small areas, use the light blends to colour the image, accent in the dark, and blend with the light.
6. Use the puff paint to add foam to the water. Use the heat tool to puff the paint. Adhere the circle to the card base using dimensionals. Add the sentiment using dimensionals at one end (to be level with the circle).
7. Add the rhinestones using the Take Your Pick tool.
To purchase the supplies for this card, use the product links below, or go to my online store at www.lisahenderson.stampinup.net
Want more of the Good Morning Magnolia? Check out my Class to Go! There are three options to choose from! Registration ends September 14th. Check them out:
Option #1 - https://stampandcreatewithlisa.net/collections/all-products/products/good-morning-magnolia-class-to-go-option-1
Option #2 - https://stampandcreatewithlisa.net/collections/all-products/products/good-morning-magnolia-class-to-go-option-2
Option #3 - https://stampandcreatewithlisa.net/collections/all-products/products/good-morning-magnolia-class-to-go-option-3
I am so excited to announce that I will be running the Card Cafe class at Shop & Play Cafe again this fall! The next date is September 19th. Registration is limited so don't delay. Find more information and register online at https://stampandcreatewithlisa.net/collections/all-products/products/card-cafe-september-19th-2019
I have a new class to announce! Fab Fun Friday Cards is now here! The first class with be September 20th at Shop & Play Cafe in Kingston. Register online at https://stampandcreatewithlisa.net/collections/all-products/products/fab-fun-friday-cards-at-shop-play-cafe-september-20th-2019
Join me on Wednesday’s at 3:00pm for a Facebook live at www.facebook.com/stampandcreatewithlisa
Are you registered for next month's scrapbooking class on September 26th? There are 2 time slots available, 1:30-4:30 and 6-10pm. Register now by email to firstname.lastname@example.org! Registration ends on September 20th. Find out more info at https://www.facebook.com/events/899151540275248/
Are you registered for next month's card class on September 26th? There are 2 time slots available, 1:30-4:30 and 6-10pm. Don't delay, register now by email to email@example.com! Registration ends on September 20th. Find out more info at https://www.facebook.com/events/137666040240662
Need a weekend full of crafting and free of responsibility? Join us for our upcoming weekend retreat at the Four Points Sheraton in Kingston! For more information, go to https://stampandcreatewithlisa.net/collections/all-products/products/fall-2019-retreat