Welcome back! I hope everyone had an amazing weekend! We kept close to home this weekend, I think we all needed a break!
This week, I'm featuring the Playful Penguins stampset! This was one of my favourites right away in the holiday catalog. It's just so cute and has so many uses! Even the sentiments are versatile!
Today, I have a birthday card for you using all holiday catalog products--which may seem a bit surprising!
I even got to play with our new Delicata Metallic inks. I can't tell you how much I love this ink! It does need to either be heat set (just under a heat gun for about 30 seconds), or left overnight to set, but it inks so nicely, it's worth it! And I mean, who doesn't love a penguin in a copper bow tie??
Isn't he dapper?
To make this card:
1. Start with a 4 1/4" x 11" piece of Night of Navy Cardstock. Score and fold at 5 1/2" to create a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" card base.
2. Cut a piece of 4" x 2 1/2" piece of Whisper White Cardstock, and the star paper from the Brightly Gleaming Designer Series Paper. Cut a 4" x 1/2" piece of the copper foil paper.
3. On the cut piece of Whisper White cardstock, stamp the penguin in Memento Ink. On a scrap piece of Whisper White, stamp the bow tie and the sentiment in Delicata Copper Ink, heat set the ink.
4. Adhere the stamped piece of Whisper White to the card base, approx. 1/8" from the bottom, and each side. Adhere the star designer series paper approx. 1/8" from the top. Cover the centre with the copper foil, lining it up with the top of the stamped piece.
5. Punch the sentiment using the label punch. Adhere using dimensionals lining up the points with the top of the foil. Cut out the bow tie and adhere to the penguin. Add the stars as shown.
I am so excited to announce that I will be running the Card Cafe class at Shop & Play Cafe again this fall! The next date is September 19th. Registration is limited so don't delay. Find more information and register online at https://stampandcreatewithlisa.net/collections/all-products/products/card-cafe-september-19th-2019
I have a new class to announce! Fab Fun Friday Cards is now here! The first class with be September 20th at Shop & Play Cafe in Kingston. Register online at https://stampandcreatewithlisa.net/collections/all-products/products/fab-fun-friday-cards-at-shop-play-cafe-september-20th-2019
Join me on Wednesday’s at 3:00pm for a Facebook live at www.facebook.com/stampandcreatewithlisa
Are you registered for next month's scrapbooking class on September 26th? There are 2 time slots available, 1:30-4:30 and 6-10pm. Register now by email to email@example.com! Registration ends on September 20th. Find out more info at https://www.facebook.com/events/899151540275248/
Are you registered for next month's card class on September 26th? There are 2 time slots available, 1:30-4:30 and 6-10pm. Don't delay, register now by email to firstname.lastname@example.org! Registration ends on September 20th. Find out more info at https://www.facebook.com/events/137666040240662
Paper Pumpkin is Stampin' Up!'s monthly subscription club! These kits are always amazing, and seem to only get better each month! Go to https://www.paperpumpkin.com/en-ca/sign-up/?demoid=2099167 to order today or to find out more information!
Need a weekend full of crafting and free of responsibility? Join us for our upcoming weekend retreat at the Four Points Sheraton in Kingston! For more information, go to https://stampandcreatewithlisa.net/collections/all-products/products/fall-2019-retreat
Need 12 hours of crafting? Come join us for our upcoming crop at St. Lawrence College Kingston while we raise funds for Ronald McDonald House Charities. Register online at https://stampandcreatewithlisa.net/collections/all-products/products/crop-kingston-october-2019-crop