Welcome back again. Today I want to share a bit of a different project with you. My friend (and team member) Michelle Stenson (you need to go visit her store Chartreuse Flower Works here in Kingston!) makes these amazing mini diorama boxes, and I asked her to do them for our last team meeting. They're just a ton of fun. I admit to taking what she had and making it totally different, but I love how it turned out!
I should mention that what you can't see is that there is a lit to the box. You take it, and use a thumbtack (with a flat head) and attach the lid to the wall. Then you nestle the box inside of it! Hidden fasteners!
Links by TheseAreMyStamps.com
Speaking of teams, come join the Stamp & Create Team! Right now is the best time ever. In Canada, the cost is $135 (including shipping--and in most provinces, it also includes tax!). For the $135 you get:
- Up to $165 worth of ANY current Stampin' Up! product.
- A FREE Paper Pumpkin past kit
- To be apart of the best team ever!
- An ongoing 20% off on your purchases as long as you stay active (and you are automatically active until the end of December if you join now!)
- AND for the month of July ONLY--1 Free ink pad assortment (10 ink pads!) If you were to buy them individually they are $10.25 each -- so a $102.50 savings!
Don't miss out! Join today at www.lisahenderson.stampinup.net/jointhefun