Welcome back! I know I don't normally post on Saturday's but I had so many projects with the Playful Penguins stampset, I didn't want to not share them!
This card is actually a swap card I made for a swap (where crafters trade cards for ideas) I did with friends! I also got to play with our new puff paint, which is so fun!!
Isn't it like the penguin is pointing his beak to Merriest Wishes? These penguins are so stinking fun!
To make this card:
1. Cut a piece of Blueberry Bushel cardstock to 5 1/2" x 8 1/2". Score and fold at 4 1/4" to create a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" card base.
2. Cut a piece of 4" x 5 1/4" Whisper White cardstock and adhere to the card base. Cut a piece of 3 7/8" x 5 1/8" Pretty Peacock cardstock, emboss with the Mosaic 3D embossing folder and adhere to the layered card base.
3. Cut a 2" x 4 1/4" piece of Whisper White cardstock. Punch the top with the Delightful Tag Topper Punch. Stamp the penguin towards the bottom in Memento Black. Stamp the ground in Old Olive. On a scrap piece of cardstock, stamp the scarf in Blueberry Bushel and the toque in Pretty Peacock. Cut out the scarf and toque and adhere to the penguin.
4. Shake the Snowfall Accents Puff Paint well, and lightly add to the toque. Heat set immediately with the heat tool making sure that the area you are heating puffs up before moving to the next (once you stop the heat in one area, you can't go back and have it repuff). Adhere the tag to the card base using dimensionals.
5. Stamp Merriest Wishes in Memento on Old Olive. Punch with the Tailored Tag Punch. Adhere to the tag (put a dimensional on the overhanging end for support).
6. Tie a bow with the ribbon, and adhere to the tag. Add rhinestones.
To purchase the supplies for this project, click on the product links below or go to www.lisahenderson.stampinup.net
I am so excited to announce that I will be running the Card Cafe class at Shop & Play Cafe again this fall! The next date is October 17th. Registration is limited so don't delay. Find more information and register online at https://stampandcreatewithlisa.net/collections/all-products/products/card-cafe-october-17th-2019
I have a new class to announce! Fab Fun Friday Cards is now here! The first class with be October 4th at Shop & Play Cafe in Kingston. Register online at https://stampandcreatewithlisa.net/collections/all-products/products/fab-fun-friday-cards-at-shop-play-cafe-october-4th-2019
Join me on Wednesday’s at 3:00pm for a Facebook live at www.facebook.com/stampandcreatewithlisa
Are you registered for next month's scrapbooking class on October 17th from 6-10pm or October 24th from 1:30-4:30pm? Register now by email to firstname.lastname@example.org! Find out more info at https://www.facebook.com/events/899151540275248/
Are you registered for next month's card class on October 17th from 6-10pm or October 24th from 1:30-4:30pm? Register now by email to email@example.com! Find out more info at https://www.facebook.com/events/137666040240662
Paper Pumpkin is Stampin' Up!'s monthly subscription club! These kits are always amazing, and seem to only get better each month! Go to https://www.paperpumpkin.com/en-ca/sign-up/?demoid=2099167 to order today or to find out more information!
Need a weekend full of crafting and free of responsibility? Join us for our upcoming weekend retreat at the Four Points Sheraton in Kingston! For more information, go to https://stampandcreatewithlisa.net/collections/all-products/products/fall-2019-retreat
Need 12 hours of crafting? Come join us for our upcoming crop at St. Lawrence College Kingston while we raise funds for Ronald McDonald House Charities. Register online at https://stampandcreatewithlisa.net/collections/all-products/products/crop-kingston-october-2019-crop