Today may be Sunday, and chances are I am sitting pool side at swimming lessons while you read this, BUT I have a super cute New Years card to share with you.
Now, normally I wouldn't necessarily do a New Year's card, but who can resist that sentiment? "May your New Year's dream come true"
Isn't it sweet? Even after all these projects, I still love these penguins!
To make this card:
1. Cut a piece of Thick White cardstock to 4 1/4 x 11". Score and fold at 5 1/2" to create a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" card base.
2. Cut a piece of the Brightly Gleaming Blue Geometric Designer Series Paper to 4" x 5 1/4" and adhere to the card base. Cut a piece of the striped paper to 2" x 5", punch at the top with the Delightful Tag Topper Punch. Adhere to the layered card base.
3. Stamp the penguins on Whisper White cardstock in Memento, two of the grass and the toque in Old Olive, the Scarf in Pretty Peacock, and the bow tie in Night of Navy. Cut all the pieces out and adhere together. Add puff paint to the toque and the grass, and heat set (see yesterdays blog post for a tip on puff paint), and heat set. Adhere to the layered card base.
4. Stamp the sentiment in Memento on Pretty Peacock cardstock. Punch with the Timeless Label punch and adhere to the layered card with dimensionals.
5. Layer three piece of the twine together, and tie a bow. Adhere to the tag.
To purchase supplies for this project, click on the product links below or shop in my online store at www.lisahenderson.stampinup.net.
I am so excited to announce that I will be running the Card Cafe class at Shop & Play Cafe again this fall! The next date is October 17th. Registration is limited so don't delay. Find more information and register online at https://stampandcreatewithlisa.net/collections/all-products/products/card-cafe-october-17th-2019
I have a new class to announce! Fab Fun Friday Cards is now here! The first class with be October 4th at Shop & Play Cafe in Kingston. Register online at https://stampandcreatewithlisa.net/collections/all-products/products/fab-fun-friday-cards-at-shop-play-cafe-october-4th-2019
Join me on Wednesday’s at 3:00pm for a Facebook live at www.facebook.com/stampandcreatewithlisa
Are you registered for next month's scrapbooking class on October 17th from 6-10pm or October 24th from 1:30-4:30pm? Register now by email to firstname.lastname@example.org! Find out more info at https://www.facebook.com/events/899151540275248/
Are you registered for next month's card class on October 17th from 6-10pm or October 24th from 1:30-4:30pm? Register now by email to email@example.com! Find out more info at https://www.facebook.com/events/137666040240662
Paper Pumpkin is Stampin' Up!'s monthly subscription club! These kits are always amazing, and seem to only get better each month! Go to https://www.paperpumpkin.com/en-ca/sign-up/?demoid=2099167 to order today or to find out more information!
Need a weekend full of crafting and free of responsibility? Join us for our upcoming weekend retreat at the Four Points Sheraton in Kingston! For more information, go to https://stampandcreatewithlisa.net/collections/all-products/products/fall-2019-retreat
Need 12 hours of crafting? Come join us for our upcoming crop at St. Lawrence College Kingston while we raise funds for Ronald McDonald House Charities. Register online at https://stampandcreatewithlisa.net/collections/all-products/products/crop-kingston-october-2019-crop