I hope you all had a fantastic weekend! I managed to make it down to my craft studio and have some fun so my weekend was great! I love it when I get the chance to do that!
Last Saturday, the 27th of January, Amanda and I held our monthly crop at St. Lawrence College in Kingston. This week I am going to share the projects we made there using the Petal Passion Memories & More cards. I think every time we use the Memories & More cards we end up with some of my favourite projects!
his is the layout I did. And -gasp!- yes I used pink on a layout of my little boy. But it works doesn't it? Other than the 12x12 piece of Crumb Cake paper, adhesive and photos, everything on this layout is from Memories & More! These photos were from Shaynna Nichole Photography. I highly recommend Shaynna--she was extremely patient (with a suddenly shy little boy that has never been shy in his life!) and got some gorgeous shots!
And because it's Make It Monday, your very simple instructions:
1. Take your 12x12 cardstock to use as the base. Fine the 2-4x6 cards with the pink flowered pattern and line up to create a strip (you could also use 1 and cut to fit). Adhere with tear tape.
2. Find the 4x6 card that says you are my sunshine. Adhere about 1/3 of the way from the bottom of the page slightly offset from the pink strip and leaving 2/3 approximately at the top.
3. Adhere a 4x6 horizontal photo just above the you are my sunshine line. Find the 3x4 card that says beautiful day and adhere overlapping the photo with tear tape. Adhere a 4x4 photo just to the right and below the photo and the beautiful day card using dimensionals.
4. Add journaling to the beautiful day card. Add heart stickers from the Memories & More pack. The one next to you are my sunshine adhere using dimensionals.
5. Add the smile diecut using fine tip glue.
And that's it! Pretty simple right?
Links by TheseAreMyStamps.com
Want to join us for our next crop at St. Lawrence College? Our next day is February 24th. Registration closes February 14th. To register or find more information, go to https://stampandcreatewithlisa.net/collections/all-products/products/crop-kingston-february-2018