Happy Monday! I hope you had a fantastic weekend! On Friday night, Amanda Farlinger, one of my team mates and my partner with Crop Kingston and I had a fantastic time at the Girls Night Out Fundraiser for Interval House at the Portuguese Hall in Kingston. Thank you so much to each and every person that came out and spoke with us. The event raised $6500 for Interval House which is absolutely amazing!
The next morning, we got up bright and early and held our November crop, which was in support of Ronald McDonald House. Unfortunately, I don't have the total amount raised quite yet (completely my fault--it's been a busy, fun, and of course exhausting weekend!) but will have that soon!
This week, my product of the week is the Wishing You Well stampset:
There are a few things I love about this stampset. First of all, it uses Stampin' Up!'s amazing Distinktive Technology. That ribbon (and the wreath, and arrangement), you ink once and stamp once. And yet you get this amazing 3D effect that makes it so much more realistic and layered looking:
The ribbon in particular impressed everyone that sees it! So, the full card for today's Make It Monday:
To make this card:
1. Cut a piece of the Gray Granite cardstock to 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" and score at 4 1/4" to create a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" card base.
2. Cut a piece of the Merry Merlot cardstock to 4" x 5 1/4". Run through the big shot with the Tufted Embossing Folder. Adhere the piece to the card base.
3. Cut a piece of the Gray Granite cardstock to approx. 3 1/4" x 3 3/4". Cut a piece of the Whisper White cardstock to approx. 3" x 3 1/2".
4. On the Whisper White piece, stamp the wreath in Mossy Meadow, the bow in Merry Merlot, and the sentiment in Memento Black. Adhere to the small piece of Gray Granite. Adhere to the card base using dimensionals. (Hint: if you want to mass produce this card, use the Stamparatus! You can easily complete a ton of these cards quickly!)
5. Adhere the gold pearls to the card (Hint: Use the Take Your Pick Tool to easily pick them up and place them).
The October host code is here! Place an order of $60.00 or more (before shipping and taxes) at www.lisahenderson.stampinup.net using the host code WZC4VCRA in the month of October, and you can earn 5 FREE handmade cards, an approximate value of $25.00! Please note that this offer is not valid in combination with any other offer. Cards will ship separate, at the end of October.
Join me on Wednesday’s at 3pm for a Facebook live at www.facebook.com/stampandcreatewithlisa
Are you registered for this month's scrapbooking class on November 22nd? There are 2 time slots available, 1:30-4:30 and 6-10pm. Register now by email to firstname.lastname@example.org! Registration ends on November 19th. Find out more info at https://www.facebook.com/events/899151540275248/
Are you registered for this month's card class on November 22nd? There are 2 time slots available, 1:30-4:30 and 6-10pm. Don't delay, register now by email to email@example.com! Registration ends on November 19th. Find out more info at https://www.facebook.com/events/137666040240662
Are you registered for our November 24th crop? Registration closes on November 7th! Find out more info at https://stampandcreatewithlisa.net/collections/all-products/products/crop-kingston-november-2018-crop
Registration is open for our next winter retreat! Come join us at the Four Points Sheraton in Kingston for a weekend of Crafty Fun!!! Go to https://stampandcreatewithlisa.net/collections/all-products/products/winter-2019-retreat for more details!
Prefer kits? Subscribe to paper pumpkin, Stampin’ Up!’s monthly kit today—the Christmas one is ALWAYS my favourite! Go to https://www.paperpumpkin.com/en-ca/sign-up/?demoid=2099167 to sign up before November 10th!