Welcome back! Thank you to everyone that made it out to the Crop on Saturday! We really appreciate your support of Crop Kingston each and every month! It is always great to see everyone, and every once in a while, I actually get some work done! This weekend was one of those days (the cough I have may have helped with that--and knowing what a busy week I have ahead!).
Today I have one of the cards we did last week for the card class on Thursday night. This one uses this weeks product of the week, So Hoppy Together:
I used a layout a friend of mine did on a swap card (I will get the photo of it done soon!), but me being me, I had to change it up a bit:
Did you know that this stampset is one of the ones that you can earn for FREE with an order of $60 or more (before shipping and tax) in my online store at www.lisahenderson.stampinup.net?
To make this card:
1. Take a piece of 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" Granny Apple Green Cardstock. Score at 4 1/4" and fold at the score to create a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" card base.
2. Cut a piece of 4" x 5 1/4" Sahara Sand Cardstock. Adhere to the card base.
3. Cut a piece of 3 3/4" x 5" Granny Apple Green Cardstock. Stamp the frog randomly in the background using the Granny Apple Green ink. Adhere to the layered card base.
4. Cut a piece of Whisper White to approx. 2" x 2". Stamp the frog in Memento, and colour using the blends. Stamp the happy birthday in Memento as well. Cut a piece of Sahara Sand to 2 1/4" x 2 1/4". Adhere the stamped white piece to the Sahara Sand piece.
5. Add a piece of ribbon approx. 8" in length, folded in half. Adhere with tear tape to the card base. Pop the stamped piece to the card base using dimensionals.
Place an order in February at www.lisahenderson.stampinup.net of $60 or more using host code KWPFTBEG, and I'll mail you a FREE copy of Scrapbook & Cards Today magazine!
Join me on Wednesday’s at 3:30pm for a Facebook live at www.facebook.com/stampandcreatewithlisa
Are you registered for this month's scrapbooking class on February 21st? There are 2 time slots available, 1:30-4:30 and 6-10pm. Register now by email to email@example.com! Registration ends on February 18th. Find out more info at https://www.facebook.com/events/899151540275248/
Are you registered for this month's card class on February 21st? There are 2 time slots available, 1:30-4:30 and 6-10pm. Don't delay, register now by email to firstname.lastname@example.org! Registration ends on February 18th. Find out more info at https://www.facebook.com/events/137666040240662
It's the best time of the year with Stampin' Up! Sale-a-Bration is on now and for every $60 you spend before shipping and tax, you can earn a FREE Sale-a-Bration item! Shop now at www.lisahenderson.stampinup.net
Have a long wish list and want a discount? Or want to run a business? Or both? The VERY best deal in the catalog is the starter kit, and right now it's an AMAZING deal during Sale-a-Bration! Join my team at www.lisahenderson.stampinup.net/jointhefun
During Sale-a-Bration host a party and earn even more rewards! Ask me about my kit classes now!
Paper Pumpkin is Stampin' Up!'s monthly subscription kit! And they've released a hint this month--the kit is is inspired by succulents! Sign up before the 10th to receive the kit at https://www.paperpumpkin.com/en-ca/sign-up/?demoid=2099167
The brand new craft & carry Stamparatus Bag is now available for purchase at www.lisahenderson.stampinup.net!