Welcome back! I hope you have been having a great long weekend! We've had a great mix of family time and catching up. We also may have gotten a certain little toddler into a boat and fulfilled his dream--or fueled it--of owning a "big red boat".
Speak of boats, this week, I am featuring the new Stampin' Up! stampset, Lilypad Lake!
And here is the card I have to share with you today:
To Make this Card:
1. Cut a piece of the thick white cardstock to 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" and score at 4 1/4" (to create a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2" card base.
2. Using the big shot, cut a piece of Soft Sea Foam using the die from the Stitched Seasons Framelits and a piece of the Petal Pink cardstock using the die from the Lilypad Lake framelit.
3. Stamp the crane and the lilypads on Thick White Cardstock using the Memento ink. Stamp the sentiment on the banner using Memento ink. Cut out the crane and the lilypads using the thinlits.
4. Use the blends to colour in the lilypads. Tip: for the best results, colour using the light marker first in full. Add shading using the dark marker. Immediately colour over the whole image with the light marker again.
5. Add a small amount of colour using the Smoky Slate light blends to the crane. Colour over using the colour lifter (this will smudge and lift the Smoky Slate making it look more natural).
6. Adhere the elements using the tear tape and the dimensionals. Add the sequins for detail.
Links by TheseAreMyStamps.com