I am so sorry this post is going up a bit late. It was an incredibly busy weekend, and today is even busier! But I wanted to make sure I still posted today! So, today will be short, but it is here!
This week I am featuring the Incredible Like You stampset:
I have to be honest, my favourite part of this stampset is actually the sentiments and fonts. I love having the mix of "written" and "typed" fonts! But I have a fair bit to show you this week. And don't get me wrong, I still like the graphics! So on to today's card:
Cute & simple, just the way I like it!
To make this card:
1. Cut a piece of Thick White cardstock to 4 1/4" x 11". Score and fold at 5 1/2" to create a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" card base.
2. Cut a piece of Blackberry Bliss cardstock to 4" x 5 1/4". Run through the big shot using the Petal Burst Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. Adhere to the card base.
3. Cut a piece of Blackberry Bliss cardstock and a piece of Whisper White/Thick White cardstock using the Layering Square thinlits (use a scalloped square for the blackberry bliss, and the slightly smaller straight square for the white).
4. On Whisper White or Thick White cardstock, stamp the leaves in Garden Green and the Flowers in Blackberry Bliss, then cut using the snips (hint: Leaving a thin white area beyond the stamped image will help make cutting easier then trying to be right on the line). Stamp the sentiment on the white square in garden green. Adhere the cut flower and leaves as shown to the stamped white square. Adhere the stamped White Square to the Blackberry Bliss scalloped square. Adhere the layered squares to the card base using dimensionals.
5. Colour rhinestones using the Stampin' Blends. Use your Take Your Pick Tool to move the rhinestones to the card base.
Place an order in March at www.lisahenderson.stampinup.net of $60 or more using host code 9UWV4UKV, and I'll mail you a FREE copy of Scrapbook & Cards Today magazine!
Join me on Wednesday’s at 3:30pm for a Facebook live at www.facebook.com/stampandcreatewithlisa
Are you registered for this month's scrapbooking class on March 28th? There are 2 time slots available, 1:30-4:30 and 6-10pm. Register now by email to firstname.lastname@example.org! Registration ends on March 25th. Find out more info at https://www.facebook.com/events/899151540275248/
Are you registered for this month's card class on March 28th? There are 2 time slots available, 1:30-4:30 and 6-10pm. Don't delay, register now by email to email@example.com! Registration ends on March 25th. Find out more info at https://www.facebook.com/events/137666040240662
It's the best time of the year with Stampin' Up! Sale-a-Bration is on now and for every $60 you spend before shipping and tax, you can earn a FREE Sale-a-Bration item! Shop now at www.lisahenderson.stampinup.net
Have a long wish list and want a discount? Or want to run a business? Or both? The VERY best deal in the catalog is the starter kit, and right now it's an AMAZING deal during Sale-a-Bration! Join my team at www.lisahenderson.stampinup.net/jointhefun
During Sale-a-Bration host a party and earn even more rewards! Ask me about my kit classes now!
The brand new craft & carry Stamparatus Bag is now available for purchase at www.lisahenderson.stampinup.net!
Paper Pumpkin is Stampin' Up!'s monthly subscription club! These kits are always amazing, and seem to only get better each month! Go to https://www.paperpumpkin.com/en-ca/sign-up/?demoid=2099167 to order today or to find out more information!