Happy Family Day! I hope you are all having a great long weekend (if you are in Ontario at least it is a long weekend!). I asked Bentley if he wanted to go on an adventure or stay home, and he said stay home. Having said that, we went to look at a possible new couch yesterday, and he may have been the most excited 3 year old to ever enter a furniture store! Followed by over 2 hours at the library....
This week, I am focusing on the Butterfly Gala product suite:
I love this suite - so much that I have a ton to share with you! Be prepared for about two weeks of butterflies around here, as the paper from this suite pairs with the Beauty Abounds bundle so well too!
Today I have a card that my team member Amanda Farlinger, shared at our shoebox swap. We all made this card together, and it is super sweet!
To make this card:
1. Take a piece of the Pineapple Punch cardstock and cut to 5 1/2" x 8 1/2". Score at 4 1/4" and fold to create a 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" card base.
2. Cut a piece of 4" x 5 1/4" Basic Black cardstock. Cut a piece of 3 3/4" x 5" Smoky Slate cardstock. Run the Smoky Slate cardstock through the big shot with tin tile embossing folder. Adhere the cut layers to the card base.
3. Trim a piece of the diagonal stripe paper from the Butterfly Gala Designer Series Paper to 3 3/4" x 1 1/2". Adhere to the card base. Layer one of the doilies over the striped piece.
4. Punch a piece of the Smoky Slate cardstock using the Everyday Label punch. Stamp the "a little note" in Memento Black to the bottom right. Adhere over the doilie.
5. Stamp the butterflies in Memento Black on the Whisper White cardstock. Punch the images out. Use the sponge daubers to add ink to the butterflies. First in the Pineapple Punch, then the Smoky Slate. Adhere the large butterfly using dimesionals in the centre, and the little one with tear tape. Add the pearls.
Place an order in February at www.lisahenderson.stampinup.net of $60 or more using host code KWPFTBEG, and I'll mail you a FREE copy of Scrapbook & Cards Today magazine!
Join me on Wednesday’s at 3:30pm for a Facebook live at www.facebook.com/stampandcreatewithlisa
Are you registered for this month's scrapbooking class on February 21st? There are 2 time slots available, 1:30-4:30 and 6-10pm. Register now by email to firstname.lastname@example.org! Registration ends on February 18th. Find out more info at https://www.facebook.com/events/899151540275248/
Are you registered for this month's card class on February 21st? There are 2 time slots available, 1:30-4:30 and 6-10pm. Don't delay, register now by email to email@example.com! Registration ends on February 18th. Find out more info at https://www.facebook.com/events/137666040240662
It's the best time of the year with Stampin' Up! Sale-a-Bration is on now and for every $60 you spend before shipping and tax, you can earn a FREE Sale-a-Bration item! Shop now at www.lisahenderson.stampinup.net
Have a long wish list and want a discount? Or want to run a business? Or both? The VERY best deal in the catalog is the starter kit, and right now it's an AMAZING deal during Sale-a-Bration! Join my team at www.lisahenderson.stampinup.net/jointhefun
During Sale-a-Bration host a party and earn even more rewards! Ask me about my kit classes now!
The brand new craft & carry Stamparatus Bag is now available for purchase at www.lisahenderson.stampinup.net!
It's Paper Pumpkin's Birthday! And they always celebrate with a fabulous kit! Make sure you order yours before March 10th so you don't miss out or the kit sells out! Go to https://www.paperpumpkin.com/en-ca/sign-up/?demoid=2099167 to order today!