Welcome back! This week, for my product of the week, I am featuring the All Is Bright Designer Series Paper:
Now, if I can be brutually honest, this is not Designer Series Paper that I would normally purchase. I'm just not a photographic paper type of person. BUT, I decided to challenge myself, and I have to say I am really happy with the results (check back Thursday and Friday for my favourites!). And sometimes we need that little kick, right?
So today's card is a nice and simple one. It's easy to reproduce, but quite cute and festive at the same time!
and here is the full card:
See, nice and simple! With the busy photographic image in the background, you want to stay simple.
To make this card:
1. Cut a piece of the real red cardstock to 5 1/2" x 8 1/2". Score at 4 1/4" to create a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" card base.
2. Cut a piece of the gold foil paper to 5 1/4" x 4". Cut a piece of the All Is Bright Designer Series Paper to 5" x 3 3/4". Adhere the designer series paper piece to the gold foil.
3. Cut a piece of the ribbon to approx. 5 3/4". Adhere straight across. Using another piece, tie a bow, and attach to the other ribbon after the diecut is in place.
4. Diecut a piece of Whisper White Cardstock using the Stitched Labels Thinlits. Stamp Joy to the World in versamark and using the Gold Stampin' Emboss powder, heat set the words. Adhere to the card using dimensionals.
5. Use the Take Your Pick tool to add the gold pearls.
That's it! If you don't have any of these materials at home, and you live in Canada, please shop in my online store at www.lisahenderson.stampinup.net
The October host code is here! Place an order of $60.00 or more (before shipping and taxes) at www.lisahenderson.stampinup.net using the host code WZC4VCRA in the month of October, and you can earn 5 FREE handmade cards, an approximate value of $25.00! Please note that this offer is not valid in combination with any other offer. Cards will ship separate, at the end of October.
Join me on Wednesday’s at 3pm for a Facebook live at www.facebook.com/stampandcreatewithlisa
Are you registered for this month's scrapbooking class on October 18th? There are 2 time slots available, 1:30-4:30 and 6-10pm. Register now by email to email@example.com! Registration ends on October 15th. Find out more info at https://www.facebook.com/events/899151540275248/
Are you registered for this month's card class on October 18th? There are 2 time slots available, 1:30-4:30 and 6-10pm. Don't delay, register now by email to firstname.lastname@example.org! Registration ends on October 15th. Find out more info at https://www.facebook.com/events/137666040240662
Are you registered for our November 24th crop? Registration closes on November 7th! Find out more info at https://stampandcreatewithlisa.net/collections/all-products/products/crop-kingston-november-2018-crop
Registration is open for our next winter retreat! Come join us at the Four Points Sheraton in Kingston for a weekend of Crafty Fun!!! Go to https://stampandcreatewithlisa.net/collections/all-products/products/winter-2019-retreat for more details!
Prefer kits? Subscribe to paper pumpkin, Stampin’ Up!’s monthly kit today—the Christmas one is ALWAYS my favourite! Go to https://www.paperpumpkin.com/en-ca/sign-up/?demoid=2099167 to sign up before November 10th!