I hope you had a fantastic weekend! I had an amazing time this weekend at Stampin' Up!'s OnStage event in London, Ontario. It was a sold out event so not everyone on my team was able to go (it sold out in about 3 hours!), but I was so incredibly happy that 5 of my team members were able to make it! It is so much more fun having them around! We can't show you much from the event yet, but know that we had fun, there are some amazing new products coming up, and some exciting changes--I can't wait!
Today for Make It Monday I wanted to show you a set of 3x3 cards we had as our "3D" (basically non-standard card or scrapbook page) item for the March crop. Sometimes when I see something in the catalog at first, I'm not sure I'll ever use it. That was the case with the Tutti Frutti Designer Series Paper Stack. But then I started to see samples with it, and thought the "B" side (non-fruit print side) was really cute. It wasn't until I actually started playing with it that I fell in love with it! Fruit print side and all.
Aren't they cute? Here's how to make them:
1. Cut 3 card bases to 3" x 6" and score at 3" to make a 3" x 3" card from Whisper White cardstock.
2. In the Tutti Frutti Designer Series Paper Stack, find the blue with the pink and green watermelon paper, the blue with the white and pink melon paper, and the cut up kiwi paper. Cut a 2 3/4" x 2 3/4" piece from each paper and adhere to a card base.
3. For the blue background with the pink and green watermelon card, stamp hello friend on a piece of whisper white approx. 1/2" x 2" in basic black notch on one end to create a banner, adhere with tear tape to the card. Stamp the watermelon on a scrap piece of white in garden green and melon mambo. Punch using the watermelon punch and adhere with a mini dimensional.
4. For the hello card, stamp hello in memento black, and punch using a 1" circle punch. Punch a scalloped circle from Melon Mambo using the scallop circle punch. Adhere the two together using tear tape. Adhere to the card base using a mini dimensional.
5. For the kiwi card, stamp happy birthday to you in memento black on a piece of whisper white cardstock approx. 1/2" x 3". Notch both ends to create a banner. Punch the Early Espresso piece using the Tailored Tag punch. Adhere the banner to the tag using tear tape, then adhere the stacked piece to the card base using the mini dimensionals.
And there you have it. Three super cute and easy mini cards!
Links by TheseAreMyStamps.com
Registration is now open for our April Crop! To register, go to https://stampandcreatewithlisa.net/collections/all-products/products/crop-kingston-april-2019 and register before April 14th!