Welcome back to another Make It Monday!
Today I have a card that I CASEd (Copy and Share Everything) from the lovely Rhonda Macpherson from the UK. Rhonda makes absolutely gorgeous cards!
This was my end result:
Wouldn't this be perfect for someone with a new home?
Here are the supplies you need:
Links by TheseAreMyStamps.com
1. Take a 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" piece of Smoky Slate cardstock and score then fold at 4 1/4" (finished card base will be 4 1/4 x 5 1/2".
2. Use the In the City stampset to stamp the buildings, trees, and automobiles in the background in Smoky Slate ink directly onto the card base.
3. Use the Lots of Labels thinlit to cut out a piece of Shimmery White cardstock. Then in basic black, stamp the house, car, and tree.
4. Using ink pads, watercolour the images on the Shimmery White cardstock using the aquapainter and the ink pads (squeeze the ink into the top of the ink pad before picking up).
5. Take the watercoloured shaped piece and attach the 2 pieces of ribbon, folded in half (I like to use glue dots for this). Then attach all of them to the card base using the Stampin' Dimensionals.
Don't forget, today is the last day for the best deal in the catalog--the starter kit with the bonus kit, worth, an additional $94.00 worth of product! Don't miss out! Sign up at www.lisahenderson.stampinup.net/jointhefun
Today is also the last day for Bonus Days! For every $60.00 you spend before shipping and taxes, you will receive a bonus code by email towards any order you place in August! But act fast as it ends today! Go to www.lisahenderson.stampinup.net