Happy Canada Day weekend! A bit late today, but that's what happens on long weekends! I hope that you have had a great weekend with friends and family celebrating! We did, and despite the extreme heat, had an amazing time and have a little boy that is extremely excited to see more fireworks!
Today I have a scrapbook layout of the same little boy--the photos are from almost 3 years ago which seems so impossible somedays! This is a layout I made for my Displays for OnStage and I love how it turned out.
Links by TheseAreMyStamps.com
1. Use the leaf page as the base. Take the Rich Razzleberry/Blackberry Bliss (purple) Woodgrain paper and cut to 8 1/2" x 8 1/2" using the Stampin' Trimmer and adhere to the centre of the base page.
2. Take the ribbon and loop around the Woodgrain paper (hint: if you want to save ribbon, simply adhere to each end at the back of the page) and tie a knot.
3. Cut the leaves from the Cajun Craze cardstock using the leaf framelits (you will need 2 in each direction for a total of 4). Cut the label from the Whisper White cardstock using the framelits.
4. Mark the location of the photos to the wood grain piece and set the photos aside. Stamp the title in versamark, sprinkle on the silver embossing powder and set with the Heat Tool. Allow to cool for a minute or two.
5. Adhere the photos to the page. Stamp the subtitle on the white label in basic gray ink. Adhere with dimensionals. Adhere the leaves using fine tip glue.