I hope everyone has had a fantastic weekend! I know our little family has!
Today I have a scrapbook page to share for Make It Monday. I was inspired by a layout I had seen on Stampin' Up! Scrapbooking Gloval Facebook Page by Audra Jewell Powell Monk, I started to copy it and then it kind of took on it's own shape! I love it when that happens!
I haven't found the perfect photos yet, but I will (I scrapbook "backwards" and create my layouts and then add photos--I know it's not for everyone, but it works for me!).
To make this:
1. Use a 12"x12" piece of Whisper White Cardstock as your base. Take a piece of the blue and green large dot paper from the Naturally Eclectic Designer Series Paper pack and cut to 8"x12". Take a 1"x12" Dark Blue with white rain drop piece from the Naturally Eclectic Designer Series Paper pack and overlap approximately 1/4" over the blue and green large dot paper. Cut a rectangle 4 1/4 x 3 1/4" of the Dark Blue with white rain drop paper.
2. Take the "It's the little moments that make life big." 4x6 card from the Memories & More Perfect Days Card pack and cut down to 4x3". Adhere to the 4 1/4 x 3 1/4" Dark Blue with white rain drop paper.
3. Cut a 4 1/4 x 6 1/4" and a 3 1/4 x 4 1/4" photo mat from the Green watercolour paper from the Naturally Eclectic Designer Series Paper pack. Adhere the 4 1/4 x 6 1/4" mat approx. 2 3/4" from the top of the layout and 1 7/8" from the right side of the layout. Adhere the 3 1/4 x 4 1/4" photo mat approx. 1 1/4" from the bottom and 2 3/4" from the left side. They should overlap slightly (tip: don't put adhesive on the top right corner of the bottom photo mat. This will let you slide your large photo underneath)
4. Adhere the matted title using dimensionals approx. 1 7/8" from the right side and 1 7/8" from the bottom.
5. Adhere the 3 wooden hearts from the Hearts & Stars Elements using the Fine Tip Glue.
Links by TheseAreMyStamps.com
Hope you have a great week!