I hope you all had a great weekend! I got to go craft with one of my team members, Michelle, at Chartreuse Flower Works on Saturday, and spent Sunday hanging out with my little guy (who was upset when he woke up from his nap and "Ryder" aka Paw Patrol didn't work because the power was out! He's a bit obsessed so we had to "make do" with making vinegar and baking soda volcanoes!). It was a great weekend!
Today for Make It Monday I wanted to share a card with you that I did a while back. This one uses the Epic Celebrations stampset that you can earn for FREE from the Sale-a-Bration catalog (but only until the end of the month!)
This card would be perfect for teens - or that adult that loves converse!
To make this card:
1. Take the thick white cardstock and cut to 4 1/4" x 11". Score at 5 1/2" and fold in half (so the fold is at the top).
2. Punch a 2 1/4" circle from Pool Party cardstock, 2" circle from Bermuda Bay cardstock, and a 1 3/4" circle from the sprinkle paper in the Picture Perfect Designer Series Paper stack.
3. On the 2 1/4" Pool Party circle, stamp the shoes from Epic Celebrations in Memento. Use the white pencil crayon from the water colour pencils to colour in the toes, sole, and shoe laces (no need to activate with water!--but just keep the pencil sharp to make your life easier). Colour the rest in Bermuda Bay using the Stampin' Write Marker.
4. On the 2" Bermuda Bay circle, run the circle through the big shot in the Simple Stripes Embossing Folder. Assemble the three circles on the card using tear tape for the Bermuda Bay and Sprinkles circles. Add the Pool Party Circle using dimensionals.
5. Stamp Happy Birthday using the Picture Perfect stampset on a scrap piece of Whisper White or Thick White Cardstock in Memento. The piece is approx. 1/2" x 2". Notch the end to create a banner, and slide under the Bermuda Bay circle and adhere with dimensionals.
And that's it!
Have a great day!
Links by TheseAreMyStamps.com