Happy Monday! We had a fantastic time at our retreat this weekend. Thank you so much to everyone that was able to join us! We hope that everyone made it home safe & sound. I've got my stuff unpacked and put away, the house tidied up, and laundry in--and now need to get some sleep, so this post is going to be quick!
This week, I am featuring the Celebrate You Thinlits.
These thinlits are extremely versatile in the type of project that you can create. I can't wait to show you some of the projects I came up with for this week. But first, a card from a while back!
To Make this Card:
1. Cut a piece of Thick White cardstock to 5 1/2 x 8 1/2". Score at 4 1/4" and fold in half.
2. Cut a piece of Pool Party cardstock to 4" x 5 1/4". Using the petal embossing folder, run the pool party cardstock through the big shot. Adhere to the card base.
3. Stamp the flowers in memento. Stamp just the petals a second time on a scrap piece of paper. Stamp the background stamp in Pool Party over the first set of flowers. Use the filler stamp to stamp the flower petals (on the scrap piece) in Blushing Bride. Stamp over the Blushing Bride only in the centre in Pool Party. Cut out the flower petals.
4. Run the full flowers with the background stamp through the big shot with the oval die. Once cut, adhere to the card base. Cut out the flower petals and adhere over the large flower using dimensionals.
5. Using the Celebrate You dies and the big shot, cut the word celebrate from the silver foil. Adhere to the card base using fine tip glue.
Links by TheseAreMyStamps.com
The September host code is here! Place an order of $60.00 or more (before shipping and taxes) at www.lisahenderson.stampinup.net using the host code 96474WXW in the month of September, and you can earn a FREE pack of Clear Faceted Gems, a $6.75 value! Please note that this offer is not valid in combination with any other offer. Gems will ship separate, at the end of September.
Host a party with $300 CAD in sales from September 1–30, and you’ll earn our FREE, exclusive Dashing Along Designer Series Paper! Contact me for more details!
October is on its way, and that means you will be searching in every spooky nook and cranny for a bit of papercrafting fun. Paper Pumpkin has just what you need—a frightfully delightful kit in a scary-cute, special edition box. Subscribe today at https://www.paperpumpkin.com/en-ca/sign-up/?demoid=2099167
Join me on Wednesday’s at 3pm for a Facebook live at www.facebook.com/stampandcreatewithlisa
Are you registered for this month's scrapbooking class on September 27th? There are 2 time slots available, 1:30-4:30 and 6-10pm. Register now by email to firstname.lastname@example.org! Registration ends on September 23rd. Find out more info at https://www.facebook.com/events/899151540275248/
Are you registered for this month's card class on September 27th? There are 2 time slots available, 1:30-4:30 and 6-10pm. Don't delay, register now by email to email@example.com! Registration ends on September 23rd. Find out more info at https://www.facebook.com/events/137666040240662/
Our Croptoberfest & National Cardmaking Day Celebrations are on October 27th, and will be in support of Ronald McDonald House!
Come join us for a day of crafty fun at St. Lawrence College from 9am-9pm! The $50 Crop fee includes: Grab bag with Stampin' Up!'s brand new First Frost Clearmount Stampset* (a $30 value!), the current issue of Scrapbook & Cards Today magazine, 4 make & takes, crop space, and door prize ticket. All profits from crop fees will be donated to Ronald McDonald House, along with 10% of all sales, both catalog, and our crafty garage sale!
Last day to pay for registration is October 7th!
*Please specify French or English for your stampset at the time of ordering.