I hope everyone is having a great week so far! Things are extremely busy here--but that never seems to change!
I wanted to share with you one of the projects Amanda made for one of the make & takes at our crop in Elgin with Crop Kingston. This project uses the Memories & More Colour Theory Cards:
Isn't it a cute idea for a tag?
Registration is over for our November crop, but don't forget to join us in January! Or you can register for our Winter Retreat in February!
We are so excited to offer our first weekend retreat! Come join us February 9th-11th at the Four Points by Sheraton in Kingston for a fun weekend of crafting! You will get:
- Grab bag with brand new Stampin’ Up! products
- Crop time in your own designated 4’ table space on Friday from 6pm to midnight, Saturday from 8am to midnight, and on Sunday from 8am to 1pm.
- From the talented chefs at the Four Points Sheraton – Your choice from 3 of the Grab & Go Lunches on Saturday with a Fajita Bar on Saturday night!
- Coffee service throughout all 3 days
- Make & Takes
- Door prize draw
- Current issue of Scrapbook & Cards Today magazine
- Optional classes will be available
- Use of our big shot, dies, embossing folders, stampsets and ink
- Our crafty garage sale will also be on site and 10% of all sales from the garage sale will be donated to the Food Bank!
Registration must be paid no later than January 7th, 2018. Cost is $175.00, however there is an early bird rate of $155.00 if paid by December 15th, 2017! Register online at https://stampandcreatewithlisa.net/products/winter-retreat or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Fees are non-refundable, however they are transferrable if you are unable to attend. The registrant is responsible for finding a suitable transfer. The hotel has indicated that FREE parking is available next door at Empire Life on weekends.
There is a block of hotel rooms that are available at a rate of $129 + HST / night. Please contact the hotel at 1-800-325-3535 to book with the group Crop Kingston. Please feel free to post in our Facebook event if you are looking for a roommate.
We hope you will join us!