Today I wanted to share the projects we did for my Memory Keeping with Project Life night in May (this class is the second Friday of each month).
Each month we create a 12x12 scrapbook layout with a matching 12x12 Project Life Page!
Here are the supplies we used in May:
- Birthday Bouquet Designer Series Paper:
- 12x12 Ice Cream
- Mint Macaron with white dots cut to 8 ½” x 7 ½”
- Watercolour Wonder Cardstock cut to 8 ½” x 8 ½”
- Kraft Paper cut to 7 ½” x 4”
- File Tabs Edgelits
- Soft Suede Cardstock
- Soft Suede Ink
- Pink Pirouette Cardstock cut to 2 ¾” x 8”
- Blushing Bride Ink
- Mint Macaron Cardstock
- Mint Macaron Ink
- Sprinkles of Life Stampset
- Tree Builder Punch
- Little Letters Thinlits
- Clear Wink of Stella
- Rotary Stamp
- Memento Ink
- Journaling Pen
This class will soon be available "to go", meaning if you can not join us, you can create this layout at home!
You can pick up these supplies and more at www.lisahenderson.stampinup.net